In order to slow down the spread of the corona virus, many companies allow their employees to work from home.
The challenge: A lot of home office environments are not protected. In some cases, employees even have to use their private laptops to work. And with every new home office, the possibility for attacks increases.
But how can a home office environment be protected swiftly and efficiently without disrupting productivity? How can data leaks be detected, and protective measures automated?
Daniel Doering, Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances, will explain in his webinar how Matrix42 will enable you to:
- secure your home office environment in a few steps.
- have full transparency of all data movement and data accesses at any time.
- automate protective measures built on behavior-based real-time analysis.
- ensure malware protection against unknown threats.
- control access to cloud storage like Dropbox, Azure, etc.
Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances
Daniel Döring has been a member of the EgoSecure team since 2007 and has thus accompanied the development of the product portfolio from the very beginning. In his role as Technical Director Security & Strategic Alliances, Daniel Döring is responsible for establishing and expanding cooperations with established manufacturers in the IT industry and is in charge of the product management of the Matrix42 security products. With his long-standing know-how he supports international customers and partners in the implementation and execution of complex IT security projects.