Matrix42 invites you to the first Digital Workspace World on 22 October 2018. At this annual event, the company and its partners will demonstrate in a practical and direct exchange how the digital workspace of tomorrow can be realized today.
"We have developed and expanded our traditional Customer Day and now offer with 'Digital Workspace World' a new, innovative platform for customers, IT decision makers and specialists, infrastructure managers and IT administrators as well as market researchers and journalists. The event not only offers strategies and solutions for the digital workplace, but also presents best practices as well as numerous live demos and of course lots of technology to touch. Last but not least, the event focuses on high-level networking," says Oliver Bendig, CEO of Matrix42, explaining the concept of the new event series.
Digital Workspace World: Incitement to think differently
In keeping with the new event approach, Anja Förster, bestselling author, management consultant and founder of the Rebels at Work initiative, will hold the keynote speech. She explains why companies today have to look much more closely at what only people can achieve. Other top-class speakers at Digital Workspace World include Martin Kögel, Member of the Board of Directors of the VOQUZ Group, Markus Bause, Managing Director of SERVIEW GmbH, Christian Grave, Managing Director of ProLicense GmbH, as well as Sergej Schlotthauer, VP Security, and Oliver Bendig, CEO at Matrix42 AG.
Discover at Digital Workspace World: Device, Service, License, Cloud Management and Endpoint Security
In 35 lectures, interactive workshops and hands-on labs, participants will learn all about the easy provision of devices, apps and services, consolidation of the tool landscape in the company and the optimization of licenses. The event provides answers to these questions and topics, among others:
- Implement EU DSGVO compliant data protection in just a few minutes.
- Block all types of malware in real-time.
- Manage all device and application types, data containers and identities with just one integrated platform.
- Standardise and automate service processes even outside IT.
- Roll out cloud services such as Office 365 in compliance with regulations and optimize licensing costs.
- Automate the management of security incidents and integrate them into service processes.
- Optimize license costs according to actual usage - in the cloud and on-premise.
- Provide secure access to all applications, even when no notebook is available.
- Enable employees to work highly productively with just one app.